Arts4 Culture & Cultural Diplomacy 2030:
engaging with the arts in the health & care settings, spanning boundaries among arts, health_care, and sustainable development policies 2030, ...
SDG 4.7+ SDG 17 for SDG 3, SDG5, SDG 16 ...
Current presentation at the Sibenik Dance Festival panel
2nd virtual Bodenwieser-Mandukic international team meeting: Tatjana Christelbauer (AT), Carol Brown /AU/NZ, Sanja Krsmanovic-Tasic, Nela Antonovic /RS, Zorana Mihelcic /CRO
on the 8th of March 2022:
ringing the heartbell together on current societal challenges, emerging acts in talk,
exchanging good practices for the recovery, and mitigation
envisioning and planning further activities
ending the session by singing the Maori song together
How can dance arts practices/technics engage with current societal challenges connected with health care?
How can dance arts support the realization of the Sustainable Development Goals
(17 UN SDGs)?
The platform d.a.4h has been developed as a space for encounters, engagement, dialogues, and collaboration, by spanning boundaries among dance arts and health care, arts, sciences & politics,
connecting art professionals with scientists, policymakers, cultural communities, educational institutions
with the aim to
connect diverse actors and networks to engage, exchange, connect, and develop together and disseminate good practices4now, and then,
following the UNESCO strategy for the cultural policy as our grounding document for the creation and the promotion of art-education based activities & the UN Agenda 2030 ...- oriented culture and to address the most pressing challenges for sustainable development from the perspective of CSOs, artistic practices, diaspora communities, international cultural instituted, and other interested actors to engage in
1. engaging in local, national, and transnational art & culture 2030 projects and initiatives, conducting dance arts with social care & health care settings in sustainability narrative;
2. initiating and supporting transboundary and trans-sectoral collaborations and public engagement through citizen science projects;
3. Provide multimedia platforms for engagement, communication, and dissemination of practices;
4. evaluate the impact of the art-based healthcare interventions on the participants and their networks;
5. draw policy recommendations in support of the local authorities and the World Health Organisation WHO, to develop guidance on integrating dance arts into the wider health care system and make art practices more accessible to the broader population of the Member States across the WHO European region and worldwide.
6. enable barrier-free access to dance arts practices in health care settings and education, by conducting formal+informal educational sessions and including art practices into the curriculum
7. including gender approach into all stages of planning, development, realization, and documentation to ensure gender-specific access to related programs, such as femicide prevention and consultancies/psychotherapy for victims and offenders of domestic violence;
8. collaborate at the trans-sectoral level, develop multimedia tools and scores for individual practices, connect devices, and engage in public media promotion by introducing WHO-art&health-related documents, such as the comprehensive report from 2019;
9. providing Ausdruckstanz /Austria and modern-based contemporary dance practices which have been developed by Austrian contemporary dance pioneers such as Gertrud Bodenwieser, the d.a4h- team, will support the preservation of the Ausdruckstanz which has been listed as UNESCO-cultural heritage by introducing good practices with a holistic approach and its further developments, with new generations and within health care settings;
10. framing and linking dance arts in health care settings with sustainable development goals UN SDGs, with gender-approach (SDG3+4+5) will increase the effects of quality art-based education on health and wellbeing, help reduce gender-based violence and economic inequalities, thus making an impact on the improvement of Sustainable Development policies and its implementation in practice at all levels of societies, applicable at transnational level.
with platforms and activities of partners, the knowledge eco-system and its cycle will circulate among all engaged actors and their networks in Austria, Europewide, and worldwide,
conducting media, with agencies, theatres, actors, and networks from arts, health, and politics, such as in our collaborations with
Sibenik Dance festival (ongoing), OKTO TV Austria, Aviatica online magazine, Austrian Cultural Forums AKFs, Radio Belgrad 1 and Ö1, Carol Brown AU/NZ, ACD-association ambassadors for Orange feather initiative, Asiya Mughal /Pak, Ana Sofrenovic, Alain Dobrah Michigan, Elke Freytag, ADEPS org. and Noah´s Ark Academy, Maragoli, Kenya, among other previous and current supporting partners
Current stressors, social challenges oriented acts:
raising depression and domestic violence, accelerated due to the effects of the Corona-pandemic and restrictions in social life connected with C-crisis management-related measures and rules worldwide,
according to the UNESCO Institute for statistics, 30% of scholars globally, are educated outside of the public school system.
The nonformal-and informal education sector, art, and cultural communities have emerged as an innovative landscape for collaboration and support in continuing learning at the cross-generational level.
16% of youth in Austria has been diagnosed with depression
and suicidal thoughts;
Femicide: In 2021, 30 women in Austria have been killed by an intimate partner or husband. A “breakdown” or divorce has been identified by investigations as the main cause. ´Across the WHO European region, 1 in 4 women experience sexual and/or physical violence by an intimate partner.´
War: 84 Millions of forcibly displaced people worldwide (UNHCR Statistics);
asylum-seekers and refugees: art-based engagement4social integration, optimization of hospitalization and future opportunities, applying on good practices
promoting to #stayinlove
as a form of care, love to next, and to next,
flying with, breathing with ...