ACD-Agency for Cultural Diplomacy (Agentur für Kulturdiplomatie) was founded by Tatjana Christelbauer MA and Mag.iur Erhard Christelbauer MBA and registered by the Federal Police Office in Vienna Austria on Mai 12th in 2016 as a non-profit international cultural association whose founding members are academic professionals, interested in and active in the research on theories and praxis of Cultural Diplomacy, within all fields of action. Reg.Nr.680217381
ACD-mission statement is to practice and to promote Cultural Diplomacy as a frame for building the web of intercultural relations by direct interactions among people, whether to exchange interests, to provide and to conduct cultural practices, to strengthen relationships through enhancing of socio-cultural cooperation based on complementarity, promotion of universal values within the European and in global context related to the realisation of the Sustainable Development Goals (UN SDG´s), in cooperation with governmental and nongovernmental sector, public sector, private sector and civil society with focus on purposes such as, mutual quality learning, debate, joint reflection, research and development of key competences and skills for cultural and digital literacy, for attentive intercultural and cross-cultural relations and for development of wider sense of belonging among individuals, neighbours, among European societes and among global community with countries outside of Europe, by creating projects to provide the value transparency of the regional, European and global cultural ties through quality education, cultural exchange projects, practical research, art and intercultural mediation within various fields where social interaction takes part, by building partnerships, developing regional and international cooperations, starting actviities within the civilian sector.
ACD-Team have established various action platforms, started initiatives within civil society and have created educational projects with ACD-Ambassadors worldwide, to support the engagement of individuals and institutions.
ACD-President provides its members with free consultancy, educational materials and advices for creation of projects. By need for specific advices, ACD-Ambassadors, Members and Partners are supported by ACD-advisory members, partners and experts from ACD-partnership organizations and institutions.
ACD-General Assembly takes part in a two years interval. The event format “Diplomacy on stage” was created by the ACD-President and includes academic program with Keynotes and Lightning Talks delivered by ACD-Team, Ambassadors and guest Speakers from Education, Politics, Art, Creative Industries, Diplomacy, Media, and beyond. Within the Open Space Talk Sessions, Art Program, Culinary Diplomacy Salon and “Emerging Acts” (for spontanious ideas by need), participants have opportunity to exchange their ideas, experiences, suggestions, grow their network, under the motto “Connect&Act”.
ACD- events are taking place in cooperation with relevant, established institutions such as Vienna Diplomatic Academy, Haus of United Nations, Kunst Haus Wien, Vienna 3rd District Hall, among other places.
As an international community, ACD organizes online meetings and coordinates events and communication mainly via email, social media pages and also by use of the Whatsup calls.
Since 2016, following initiatives have been created by ACD-President and brought to realization with ACD-Members, Ambassadors, Participants and Supporters:
- Cultural Diplomacy2030 ACD-events, conferences, lectures and projects with partner organizations and institutions;
- EUROPE Air*Stars and F*Air by ACD-Airshow Tours organized travels to international Aero manifestations as a form of cultural exchange, peace building and cultural diplomacy (see example: www.acdvienna.org/acd-airshow-tours)
- ArtImpact2030-Initiative: educational workshops on Global Goals UN SDGs, Talk Sessions and projects starting from elementary level in education (IkuBi2030, Lewt´s brick!), introductory seminars for teachers, creative workshops for scholars, students and young social entrepreneurs (www.acdvienna.org/sdg-s), www.acdvienna.org/artImpact2030-manifesto);
- „Orange Feather Greet“ and Rosa ... NO prejudices: art projects, cooperation with designers and other professionals from creative industries focussing on attentive human relations (gender: equality, integrity, conflict and violence prevention), projects: (www.acdvienna.org/f-m-fashion-lifestyles, www.acdvienna.org/acd-dance-arts)
- CD-Careers: cultural diplomacy career development by motto: “Create your opportunities” ( www.acdvienna.org/cereers-services)
- initiative „Vienna meets ... Diplomacy on Stage“ event series for development of cooperation among civilian society and governmental institutions, international artists and international cultural institutes; Mitteleuropa- partnership and cooperation among central European countries;
- ACD-Cross-cultural Culinary bridges (Story telling activities on cross-cultural culinary ties, receptions; ACD – children (educational projects for schools in cooperation with KulturKontakt agency Austria);
- ACD-Dance Arts platform projects: Árvore da Vida2030: dance arts platform in cooperation with ACD-Ambassador in. Rio de Janeiro, Brazil Ms. Andrea Raw
-Wheels of Arts with ACD-Dance arts Ambassador Antonio Fini in Italy, Albany and US
ACD have been fully financially founded by ACD president since its establishment in 2016.
Some ACD-projects and meetings which have been supported by the Austrian State Chancellery and Vienna Magistrate MA7 with grant, include LOGO of the supporting institution and written announcement with our gratitude within all written and online documents.
Our international Team and Ambassadors are mainly investors by ideal resources. For better performance of our projects and initiatives, our team will be grateful for donations.
Legal Representative: Tatjana Christelbauer MA
Experiences in CD: organisation of conferences, lectures for the Institute for Cultural Diplomacy ICD Berlin on European Cultural Diplomacy, Arts and creative Industries as a form of Cultural Diplomacy www.culturaldiplomacy.org/index.php?cde-2012-07
Cultural diplomacy seminars and events in Vienna www.acdvienna.org/aktuell),
Creation of projects, documents and activities of the ACD-team members in the field of education, art, intercultural mediation, consultancy on social integration (Lower Austrian Government, Education department since 1992) cultural diplomacy and international relations in general.
1. Founder, president: Tatjana Christelbauer MA /CRO-AT
2. Co-founder, Vicepresident/financials: Mag.iur. Erhard Christelbauer MBA /AT
3. Honor president: Dr.Paolo Petiziol /IT
4. Vice honor president: Dr.Anja Fabiani /SLO
5. 1st financial auditor: Mag.Iris Toto /IT/AL
6. 2nd financial auditor: Egon Biechl /AT
ACD-Advisory Board (Free Membership):
1. Dr.Vladimir Bilandzic /RS/CRO
2. Dot.Edoardo Petiziol /IT
3. Mag.Mira Bayr Varga /AT/RS
Current ACD-Members and ACD-Ambassadors (from 2016-2019)
Airshow Ambassadors (first ACD-Ambassadors)
(Free membership by becaming ACD-Airshow Ambassador)
1. Lazar Bulatovic /RS
2. Alisa Kockar/RS
3. Milan Simonovic/RS
4. Radomir Jovanovic/RS
5. Ruzica Rsumovic/RS
6. Nadezda Dinic/RS
7. Aleksandar Vraneseveic/RS
8. Vladimir Tesic/RS
9. Daniela Zeljko /CRO
10. Anna Bozic /CRO
Gender&Lifestyle Ambassadors (free membership):
1. Ina Biechl/AT
2. Elke Freytag /AT
3. Natali Alison AT/USA
4. Asya Parween Mughal /PAK
ACD-Dance Arts Ambassadors (free mebership):
1. Andrea Raw/BR
2. Andrea Nagl /AT
3. Antonio Fini /IT
4. Alain Michigan/Fra
ACD-Culinary Ambassadors (free membership):
1. Marija Burusic /KRO (Radetzky Rice)
2. Marijana Berlakowich /AT (Fanny Elßler Wine)
ACD-Youth-Cultures Ambassador (free membership)s:
1. Una-Srna Sehic /KRO
2. Nicole Gattermayer AT/CYP
ACD-Global Education „Let´s brick“ Ambassadors (free membership):
1.Megan Oteri /USA
3.Harumi Murauchi/Jp (Youth Ambassador)
ACD-ArtImpact2030-Ambassadors (Free membership):
1. Aleksandra Bajde /SLO
2.Michaela Sorhoz /AT/ACD
3.Matic Gajsek /SL
4.Magdalena Friderica Wächter-Stanfel /AT
Reduced 2-years membership for active contributors to ACD-Events (90 Euro fee)
1. Shiori Hiroguchi/J, Musician (Violine)
2. Ekaterina Timofeeva/RUS, Musician (Violine)
3. Christelbauer Bertin/AT, Musician (Cello)
4. Ehsan Baghaie Heravi /IRN, Musician (Oud, Piano)
ACD-members total: 42
ACD-ambassadors total: 37
Actualized by Tatjana Christelbauer on 31st of July 2019