ACD-Agency for Cultural Diplomacy (Agentur für Kulturdiplomatie) was founded by Tatjana Christelbauer MA and Mag.iur Erhard Christelbauer MBA and registered by the Federal Police Office in Vienna Austria on Mai 12th in 2016 as a non-profit international cultural association whose founding members are academic professionals, interested in and active in the research on theories and praxis of Cultural Diplomacy, within all fields where social interaction takes part. Reg.Nr.680217381
is to contribute to the current global challenges through active engagement of its members and cultural ambassadors and partners, by the development of cross-sectoral regional and international partnerships based on project cooperation in the field of cultural diplomacy, by connecting creative industries with art practice and education with international relations and diplomacy.
Since its founding date in 2016, ACD-Team has developed a number of initiatives, such as F*Air, CD-Airshow Tours, “Artimpact2030”, inTalk Sessions, Dance Arts&Diplomacyeducational projects such as Let´s brick!, IkuBi2030 Children radio project in Kenya, C-19 -response -project Women.Art.Solidarity, public events such as Vienna meets … Diplomacy on Stage.
In cooperation with the governmental and non-governmental sector, public sector, private sector, and civil society ACD-team and its cultural ambassadors are active in the development, exchange and promotion of the UN Agenda2030-oriented methods and strategies, considering the Sustainable Development Goals (17 SDG´s) as a common frame for activities, based on universal values.
ACD-President provides its members with free consultancy, educational materials, and advice for the creation of projects. By the need for specific advice, ACD-Ambassadors, Members, and Partners are supported by ACD-advisory members, partners, and experts from ACD-partnership organizations and institutions.
ACD-General Assembly takes part in a two years interval. The event format “Diplomacy on stage” was created by ACD-President and includes academic programs with Keynotes and Lightning Talks delivered by ACD-Team, Ambassadors, and Guest Speakers from Education, Politics, Art, Creative Industries, Diplomacy, Media, and beyond. Within the Open Space Talk Sessions, Art Program, Culinary Diplomacy Salon, and “Emerging Acts”, participants have the opportunity to exchange their ideas, experiences, suggestions, grow their network, under the motto “Connect&Act”.
ACD- events are taking place in cooperation with relevant, established institutions such as Vienna Diplomatic Academy, Haus of United Nations, Kunst Haus Wien, Vienna 3rd District Hall, among other places.
As an international community, ACD organizes online meetings and coordinates events and communication mainly via e-mail, social media pages, and also by the use of the Whatsup calls.
ACD-is a member of the IG Kultur since 2020
Since 2016, the following initiatives have been created by ACD-President and brought to realization with ACD-Members, Ambassadors, Participants, and Supporters:
- Cultural Diplomacy2030 ACD-events, conferences, lectures and projects with partner organizations and institutions;
educational sessions, Arts&Humanities projects
- Žalike2030: Frauen.Mythen.Literaturlandschaften
Culture of solidarity in the time of crisis. artistic response to the COVID-19-crisis
- EUROPE Air*Stars and F*Air by ACD-Airshow Tours organized travels to international Aero manifestations as a form of cultural exchange, peacebuilding, and cultural diplomacy (see an example: www.acdvienna.org/acd-airshow-tours)
- ArtImpact2030-Initiative: educational workshops on Global Goals UN SDGs, Talk Sessions and projects starting from the elementary level in education (IkuBi2030, Let's brick!), introductory seminars for teachers, creative workshops for scholars, students and young social entrepreneurs (www.acdvienna.org/sdg-s), www.acdvienna.org/artImpact2030-manifesto);
- „Orange Feather Greet“ and Rosa ... NO prejudices: art projects, cooperation with designers and other professionals from creative industries focussing on attentive human relations (gender: equality, integrity, conflict, and violence prevention), projects: (www.acdvienna.org/f-m-fashion-lifestyles, www.acdvienna.org/acd-dance-arts)
- CD-Careers: cultural diplomacy career development by motto: “Create your opportunities” ( www.acdvienna.org/cereers-services)
- the initiative „Vienna meets ... Diplomacy on Stage“ event series for development of cooperation among civilian society and governmental institutions, international artists and international cultural institutes; Mitteleuropa- partnership and cooperation among central European countries;
- ACD-Cross-cultural Culinary bridges (Storytelling activities on cross-cultural culinary ties, receptions; ACD – children (educational projects for schools in cooperation with KulturKontakt agency Austria);
- ACD-Dance Arts platform projects: Árvore da Vida2030: dance arts platform in cooperation with ACD-Ambassador in. Rio de Janeiro, Brazil Ms. Andrea Raw
-Wheels of Arts with ACD-Dance arts Ambassador Antonio Fini in Italy, Albany, and the US
ACD has been fully financially founded by ACD president since its establishment in 2016.
Some ACD-projects and meetings which have been supported by the Austrian State Chancellery and Vienna Magistrate MA7 with the grant, include LOGO of the supporting institution and written announcement with our gratitude within all written and online documents.
Our international Team and Ambassadors are mainly investors by ideal resources. For better performance of our projects and initiatives, our team will be grateful for donations.
Legal Representative: Tatjana Christelbauer MA
Experiences in CD: organization of conferences, lectures for the Institute for Cultural Diplomacy ICD Berlin on European Cultural Diplomacy, Arts and creative industries as a form of Cultural Diplomacy www.culturaldiplomacy.org/index.php?cde-2012-07
Cultural diplomacy seminars and events in Vienna www.acdvienna.org/aktuell),
Creation of projects, documents, and activities of the ACD-team members in the field of education, art, intercultural mediation, consultancy on social integration (Lower Austrian Government, Education department since 1992) cultural diplomacy and international relations in general.
1. Founder, president: Tatjana Christelbauer MA /CRO-AT
2. Co-founder, Vicepresident/financials: Mag.iur. Erhard Christelbauer MBA /AT
3. Honor president: Dr.Paolo Petiziol /IT
4. Vice honor president: Dr.Anja Fabiani /SLO
5. 1st financial auditor: Mag.Iris Toto /IT/AL
6. 2nd financial auditor: Egon Biechl /AT
ACD-Advisory Board (Free Membership):
1. Dr.Vladimir Bilandzic /RS/CRO
2. Dot.Edoardo Petiziol /IT
3. Mag.Mira Bayr Varga /AT/RS
Current ACD-Members and ACD-Ambassadors (from 2016-2019)
ACD-ArtImpact2030-Ambassadors (Free membership):
1. Aleksandra Bajde /SLO
2.Michaela Sorhoz /AT/ACD
3.Matic Gajsek /SL
4.Magdalena Friderica Wächter-Stanfel /AT
ACD-Dance Arts Ambassadors (free membership):
1. Andrea Raw/BR
2. Andrea Nagl /AT
3. Antonio Fini /IT
4. Alain Michigan/Fra
Airshow Ambassadors (first ACD-Ambassadors)
(Free membership by becoming ACD-Airshow Ambassador)
1. Lazar Bulatovic /RS
2. Alisa Kockar/RS
3. Milan Simonovic/RS
4. Radomir Jovanovic/RS
5. Ruzica Rsumovic/RS
6. Nadezda Dinic/RS
7. Aleksandar Vraneseveic/RS
8. Vladimir Tesic/RS
9. Daniela Zeljko /CRO
10. Anna Bozic /CRO
11. Joelize Friedrichs AG Pilot/BR
Gender&Lifestyle Ambassadors (free membership):
1. Ina Biechl/AT
2. Elke Freytag /AT
3. Natali Alison AT/USA
4. Asya Parween Mughal /PAK
ACD-Culinary Ambassadors (free membership):
1. Marija Burusic /KRO (Radetzky Rice)
2. Marijana Berlakowich /AT (Fanny Elßler Wine)
ACD-Youth-Cultures Ambassador (free membership)s:
1. Una-Srna Sehic /KRO
2. Nicole Gattermayer AT/CYP
ACD-Global Education „Let´s brick“ Ambassadors (free membership):
1.Megan Oteri /USA
3.Harumi Murauchi/Jp (Youth Ambassador)
Reduced 2-years membership for active contributors to ACD-Events (90 Euro fee)
1. Shiori Hiroguchi/J, Musician (Violine)
2. Ekaterina Timofeeva/RUS, Musician (Violine)
3. Christelbauer Bertin/AT, Musician (Cello)
4. Ehsan Baghaie Heravi /IRN, Musician (Oud, Piano)
ACD-members total: 44
ACD-ambassadors total: 38
Actualized by Tatjana Christelbauer on 31st of May 2020