ACD-Agency for Cultural Diplomacy (Agentur für Kulturdiplomatie) was founded by Tatjana Christelbauer MA and Mag.iur Erhard Christelbauer MBA and registered by the Federal Police Office in Vienna Austria on Mai 12th in 2016 as a non-profit international cultural association whose members are interested in and active in the research on theories and praxis of Cultural Diplomacy, within all fields of action.
ACD-mission statement is to contribute to the realisation of the UN Global Goals by providing relevant examples on methods and strategies for development of attentive realtions within social and natural environment, creating projects to provide the value transparency of the regional, European and global cultural ties through quality education, cultural exchange projects, practical research, art and intercultural mediation within various fields where social interaction takes part, by building partnerships, developing regional and international cooperations.
ACD-Team have established various action platforms, have started initiatives within civil society and have created educational projects with ACD-Ambassadors worldwide, to support the engagement of individuals and institutions.
ACD-President provides its members with free consultancy, educational materials and advices for creation of projects. By need for specific advices, ACD-Ambassadors, Members and Partners are supported by ACD-advisory members, partners and experts from ACD-partnership organisations and institutions.
ACD-General Assambly takes part in a two years interval. The event format “Diplomacy on stage” was created by the ACD-President and includes academic program with Keynotes and Lightning Talks delivered by ACD-Team, Ambassadors and guest Speakers from Education, Politics, Art, Creative Industries, Diplomacy, Media, and beyond. Within the Open Space Talk Sessions, Art Program, Culinary Diplomacy Salon and “Emerging Acts” (for spontanious ideas by need), participants have opportunity to exchange their ideas, experiences, suggestions, grow their network, under the motto “Connect&Act”.
ACD- events are taking place in cooperation with relevant, established institutions such as Vienna Diplomatic Academy, Haus of United Nations, Kunst Haus Wien, Vienna 3rd District Hall, among other places. ACD-General Assambly events have been financially supported by Magistrat MA7 Vienna.
As an international community, ACD organizes online meetings and coordinates events and communication mainly via email, social media pages and also by use of the Whatsup calls.
Since 2016, following initiatives have been created by ACD-President and brought to realization with ACD-Members, Ambassadors, Participants and Supporters:
- Cultural Diplomacy2030 ACD-events, conferences, lectures and projects with partner organisations and institutions;
- ACD-Airshow Tours organised travels to international Aero manifestations as a form of cultural exchange, peace building and cultural diplomacy (see example: www.acdvienna.org/acd-airshow-tours)
- ArtImpact2030-Initiative: educational workshops on Global Goals UN SDGs, Talk Sessions sessions and projects starting from elementary level in education, introductory seminars for teachers, creative workshops for scholars, students and young social entrepreneurs (www.acdvienna.org/sdg-s), www.acdvienna.org/artImpact2030-manifesto);
- „Orange Feather Greet“ and Rosa ... NO prejudices: art projects, cooperation with designers and other professionals from creative industries for the improvement of the gender based relations (equality, integrity, conflict and violence prevention), projects: (www.acdvienna.org/f-m-fashion-lifestyles, www.acdvienna.org/acd-dance-arts)
- CD-Careers: cultural diplomacy career development by motto: “Create your opportunities” ( www.acdvienna.org/cereers-services)
- initiatives„Vienna meets ... Diplomacy on Stage“ event series for development of cooperation among civilian society and governmental institutions, international artists and international cultural institutes; Mitteleuropa- partnership and cooperation among central European countries;
- ACD-Cross-cultural Culinary bridges (Story telling activities on cross-cultural culinary ties, receptions; ACD – children (educational projects for schools in cooperation with KulturKontakt agency Austria);
- Árvore da Vida2030: dance arts platform in cooperation with ACD-Ambassador in. Rio de Janeiro, Brazil Ms. Andrea Raw
-Wheels of Arts with ACD-Dance arts Ambassador Antonio Fini in Italy, Albany and US
ACD have been fully financially founded by ACD president since its establishment in 2016.
Some ACD-projects and meetings which have been supported by the Austrian State Chancellery and Vienna Magistrate MA7 with grant, include LOGO of the supporting institution and written announcement with our gratitude within all wirtten and online documents.
In 2016 ACD received 4 reduced membership fees from ACD-music Ambassadors.
Our international Team and Ambassadors are mainly investors by ideal resources. For better performancer of our projects and initiatives, our team will be grateful for donations.
Our financial reports for all 3 years since establishment have been approwed by the financial police in Austria and declared as correct.
Reports will be printed in ACD-broshure, written by ACD-president for our 3rd year Anniversary in 2019 by the end of this year and will be also accessable online on this page.
Legal Representative: Tatjana Christelbauer MA
Experiences: organisation of conferences, lectures for the Institute for Cultural Diplomacy ICD Berlin on European Cultural Diplomacy, Arts and creative Industries as a form of Cultrual Diplomacy www.culturaldiplomacy.org/index.php?cde-2012-07
(cultural diplomacy seminars and events in Vienna www.acdvienna.org/aktuell),
Creation of projects, documents and activities of the ACD-team meambers in the field of education, art, intercultural mediation, consultancy on social integration (Lower Austrian Governement, Education departnemnt since 1992), cultural diplomacy and international relations in general.
About: Performing artist, Cultural promoter and intercultural mediator, consultant for intercultural questions in education and intercultural pedagogy, lecturer for Children rights/Human rights and Gender mainstreaming in education, curriculum design, development of methodology and adult education at the Lower Austrian Government Education Department since 1992; lecturer, conference manager, PR and HR at the Institute for Cultural Diplomacy ICD Berlin from 2012-2017; lecturer and project leader in Vienna by Magistrat MA10 and WienExtra for multilingual communication, dance arts, educational leadership, European animators, SDG´s, social entrepreneurship and arts, intercultural education; performing artist, event manager in Vienna and international since 2001; expert and lecturer for multilingual communication in education; dance theatre projects with youth for Multikids dance festivals and by Interface youth center Vienna; liturgical dance concerts in cooperation with organ masters at the Vienna votiv church and with Vienna Christian Community; ArtVital workshops, business development Educational Design thinking workshops by use of the LEGO Serious Play and Agile methods 4.0., Media and Digital literacy workshops; Narrative interviews and blogs; See more here: www.linkedin.com/in/vistula/de and https://www.tatjana-christelbauer.com
1. Founder, president: Tatjana Christelbauer MA
2. Co-founder, Vicepresident/financials: Mag.iur. Erhard Christelbauer MBA /AT
3. Honour president: Dr.Paolo Petiziol /IT
4. Vice honour president: Dr.Anja Fabiani /SLO
5. 1st financial auditor: Mag.Iris Toto /IT/AL
6. 2nd financial auditor: Egon Biechl /AT
ACD-Advisory Board Free Membership:
1. Dr.Vladimir Bilandzic /RS/CRO
2. Dot.Edoardo Petiziol /IT
3. Mag.Mira Bayr Varga /AT/RS
Current ACD-Members and ACD-Ambassadors (from 2016-2019)
Airshow Ambassadors (first ACD-Ambassadors)
(Free membership by becaming ACD-Airshow Ambassador)
1. Lazar Bulatovic /RS
2. Alisa Kockar/RS
3. Milan Simonovic/RS
4. Radomir Jovanovic/RS
5. Ruzisa Rsumovic/RS
6. Nadezda Dinic/RS
7. Aleksandar Vraneseveic/RS
8. Vladimir Tesic/RS
9. Daniela Zeljko /CRO
10. Anna Bozic /KRO
Gender&Lifestyle Ambassadors (free membership):
1. Ina Biechl/AT
2. Elke Freytag /AT
3. Natali Alison AT/USA
4. Asya Parween Mughal /PAK
ACD-Dance Arts Ambassadors (free mebership):
1. Andrea Raw/BR
2. Andrea Nagl /AT
3. Antonio Fini /IT
ACD-Culinary Ambassadors (free membership):
1. Marija Burusic /KRO (Radetzky Rice)
2. Marijana Berlakowich /AT (Fanny Elßler Vine)
ACD-Youth-Cultures Ambassador (free membership)s:
1. Una-Srna Sehic /KRO
2. Nicole Gattermayer AT/CYP
ACD-Global Education „Let´s brick“ Ambassadors (free membership):
1.Megan Oteri /USA
2.Kei Murauchi /Jp
3.Harumi Murauchi/Jp (Youth Ambassador)
ACD-ArtImpact2030-Ambassadors (Free membership):
1. Aleksandra Bajde /SLO
2.Michaela Sorhoz /AT/ACD
3.Matic Gajsek /SL
4.Magdalena Friderica Wächter-Stanfel /AT
Reduced 2-years membership for active contributors to ACD-Events (90 Euro fee)
1. Shiori Hiroguchi/J, Musician (Violine)
2. Ekaterina Timofeeva/RUS, Musician (Violine)
3. Christelbauer Bertin/AT, Musician (Cello)
4. Ehsan Baghaie Heravi /IRN, Musician (Oud, Piano)
ACD-members total: 42
ACD-ambassadors total: 36
Actualized by Tatjana Christelbauer on 31st of July 2019